We are looking for an extremely talented Sales Engineer to play a pivotal role in facilitating the success of our sales team selling GPU virtualization technology to enterprises. We want a geek or nerd or both with great personal skills. You will work closely with our sales director helping to position our virtualization solutions in the market and you will participate in pre-sales and sales meetings. You will work with our engineering, product, and marketing teams.
You should have BS in Computer Science or the equivalent and have worked with technology products (preferably virtualization or GPUs) for a few years. You must be a hustler and willing to put in long hours. Top-notch communication and presentation skills are essential. Strong problem solving and out the box thinking is a must. Our team is full of talented, motivated, intense, and interesting people, you should fit in. You must be willing to relocate to the Austin or the San Francisco bay area (we will help cover moving costs). Your compensation will include meaningful equity ownership.
- Prior Sales engineering experience exceeding your teams number
- Must know how to write code, work proficiently in Linux, and be interested in playing with the latest tools available
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen are a must
- Ability to help customer problem solve is top priority
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, meetups, subscribing to professional publications, contributing to the conversation and communities our users are involved in, and establishing personal and professional network
Nice to Haves
- Startup experience (huge plus)
- Experience with GPUs, deep learning, data science
- Experience with Virtualization (Hyper Visors/ VM Ware, Hyper V), Containers (Docker), X86 Architecture, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with one or more cloud service providers (AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, IBM)
Please paste your resume below and add 2-3 sentences about what you would like to do at our company. We are an equal opportunity employer.