We are looking for an extremely talented systems programmer with excellent C/C++ skills, deep algorithms and data structures knowledge, and strong familiarity with Linux operating system internals and driver development.
You should have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Strong problem solving skills and out of the box thinking are a must. Experience with LLVM, GPU programming (CUDA and OpenCL) is desired but is not a must. Must work well in a fast paced team of talented, motivated, and coworkers. Must be willing to relocate to the Austin or San Francisco bay area (relocation provided).
- Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures theory with practical application
- Good experience in C/C++, multi-threaded software development, distributed systems
- Strong understanding of optimization, memory management, concurrency and multithreading
- Experience with development on Linux and related tools: gcc, gdb, git
- Should be able to pick up any new programming language quickly
Nice to Haves
- Experience working on LLVM
- Familiarity with one or more performance profilers such as: VTune, XPerf, gprof, etc.
- Experience with CUDA or OpenCL programming
- Knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures
- Knowledge of at-least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripting)
- Experience with software performance analysis, optimization and low-level programming
Please paste your resume below and add 2-3 sentences about what you would like to do at our company. We are an equal opportunity employer.